Radio reception cracking and breaking up

All CUPRA Born related discussions
Radar

Post by Radar »

Anyone else experiencing these issues? Reception breaks up. It's not just a poor digital signal as it also happens with FM. I'm thinking it may be an antenna or cable issue. I haven't noticed an issue with playing media from usb.

Yorkie71

Post by Yorkie71 »

I've never noticed this on our Born but while it was in for the 3.2.1 update and some other work, I noticed the loaner Born had this issue. not a huge problem but enough to be annoying. Every few seconds there was a very small break in the sound. I've also seen a few report this in the CUPRA Born UK FB group. I haven't looked if there was a resolution but you might find some information in these posts.
CupraCool

Post by CupraCool »

I have noticed that my once considered bulletproof DAB radio is dropping out a lot these days.
No idea why. Ho hum
OS12

Post by OS12 »

I’ve had this with the radio on my V2 with Beats for a year since new. Intermittent and minor but irritating. I’m sure it’s software related, if I open certain apps on my iPhone while listening I can trigger it.
CupraCool

Post by CupraCool »

Mine worked fine until an update. Fairly sure that messed it up because it literally happened overnight.

I just live with these things now