Optional packs

All CUPRA Born related discussions
Dermottdog

Post by Dermottdog »

Hi

Thinking of ordering a car with Tech L. Spoke to a dealer today because I also want pilot (L) pack but he said that they weren’t available together. I find that strange because they contain different things (only one overlap of intelligent park assist).

Tech L - phone charger, car x2, intelligent park assist, KESSY and parking route memory.

Pilot (L) pack - Rear traffic alert, lane keeping, intelligent park assist and top view camera.

Has anyone ordered both? Do I need both?

I find rear traffic alert and top view camera on my current car helpful.

Thanks - Rob

Elea4

Post by Elea4 »

Simply order Tech M instead, The only difference between Tech M and Tech L is Intelligent Park Assist (IPA):

https://www.cupraofficial.co.uk/content ... 4-2022.pdf

Pilot L includes IPA.
Boris7

Post by Boris7 »

I ordered the M pack, but it arrived with the L pack (no idea why) it’s not worth the money tbh
Elea4

Post by Elea4 »

I didn't order a Tech pack either, mainly because the features I wanted are in the Pilot XL pack.

Car2X: I already get traffic warnings via Cupra Connect over 4G and I suspect there won't be enough Car2X-enabled vehicles on the road for the next decade for it to make a noticeable difference.

Kessy Advanced: I simply don't mind pushing the unlock button on the fob and the puddle lights don't do much for me either

Wireless charging: we all know how sketchy this one is in practice. I suspect something like this works better: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004027911908.html

Mobile signal / GPS signal booster: I guess this could be useful? Maybe someone else can comment on this

IPA: This was included in my Pilot XL pack and I use it regularly. Works great most of the time. No complaints!