Fresh air

New to the CUPRA Born Forums? Introduce yourself here
Markgp

Post by Markgp »

Hi.
Anyone know if you can just get fresh air without having the Aircon on

Daveion

Post by Daveion »

You can run the ventilation fan without the AC compressor running by making sure it's not enabled in the Climate menu.
When temperatures are around 20C or so I set the Climate to LO and direct air as I like to keep the cabin fresh with the windows closed.
Providing the AC button (compressor) is not selected you will just get ambient outside air in the cabin without a hit to the range.
Born V2-Tech L collected June 22
BMW Z4 e89 sDrive30i Highline
BMW Z4 e85 3.0i SE
Markgp

Post by Markgp »

Hi.
Thanks for the info much appreciated. Just had the car a week and still learning, it's so complicated
Can I ask you another question..
The car was specked with the tech l pack. Nobody at the dealer seems to know much about it, any info would be much appreciated .
Cheers Mark
SabreDentist

Post by SabreDentist »

Mark, if you have the tech l pack, then your car should have the following features not available on the basic spec.

Intelligent park assist - your car can park itself into parallel and perpendicular spaces and exit itself from them.
Trained park assist - carcan memorise frequently used parks for use with the intelligent parking assist function.
Iluminated door handles
Wireless phone charger
KESSY Advanced - Keyless start, keyless entry - i.e. no need to touch the key to enter the vehcile or get it going.
Car 2X function - car can talk to other cars with the same system and alert you to roading issues etc.

Hopefully you can tick off each of these features, all of which are covered in the handbook. Pretty shabby of the dealer not to have taken you through the items given they sold it to you!