New CupaBorn help please!

All CUPRA Born related discussions
flipjack02

Post by flipjack02 »

Hi All

New to this forum. Ordered a cupra born last November being really impatient I called the dealer beginning of Feb to see if they had any stock.

Dealer confirmed they had one that had been built awaiting ship at beginning of Feb. Just been told today that it’s still in transit and hasn’t reached uk ports anyone had any experience of this or know how long till I can expect it to be delivered in uk?

Also I read on another forum people can track ships does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks!

Born2Ride

Post by Born2Ride »

Mine took about 3 weeks after being told it had left the factory.
flipjack02

Post by flipjack02 »

3 weeks just to uk port or 3 weeks to you? Thanks for replying getting frustrated with the wait!
Deleted User 490

Post by Deleted User 490 »

The dealer doesn't seem to know where it actually is until it gets to the UK. It was 5 weeks from placing my order for a car that had been built and awaiting shipment until they told me it had arrived in the UK. Then it was another week until it arrived at the dealer.
Born2Ride

Post by Born2Ride »

flipjack02 wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:26 pm 3 weeks just to uk port or 3 weeks to you? Thanks for replying getting frustrated with the wait!
I got an email from Cupra (not the dealer) and within 3 weeks it was available to collect. I didn't sign up to Cupra, this was done by the dealer.