Hi All ! Company car ordered

New to the CUPRA Born Forums? Introduce yourself here
RedDevil1999

Post by RedDevil1999 »

Quick question...Does the car turn off when you get out of the driver seat ? Where i live we have electric gates for the car park and i have to get out of the car to enter the code on the keypad on the wall. Does that mean the radio will turn off ?
Cupra Born 58kWh V1 Raleigh Red - Ordered !

daern

Post by daern »

RedDevil1999 wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:10 am Quick question...Does the car turn off when you get out of the driver seat ? Where i live we have electric gates for the car park and i have to get out of the car to enter the code on the keypad on the wall. Does that mean the radio will turn off ?
Yes. Don't know if this behaviour can be changed, but my car turns off when you get out of the drivers seat and this also turns off the radio / music playback.
RedDevil1999

Post by RedDevil1999 »

daern wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:27 am
RedDevil1999 wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:10 am Quick question...Does the car turn off when you get out of the driver seat ? Where i live we have electric gates for the car park and i have to get out of the car to enter the code on the keypad on the wall. Does that mean the radio will turn off ?
Yes. Don't know if this behaviour can be changed, but my car turns off when you get out of the drivers seat and this also turns off the radio / music playback.
Ah no ! So the radio can't be turned back on by my kids if they're still in the car like when i pop in a shop ? That's what we do with my Focus now.
Cupra Born 58kWh V1 Raleigh Red - Ordered !
Kim H

Post by Kim H »

Ah no ! So the radio can't be turned back on by my kids if they're still in the car like when i pop in a shop ? That's what we do with my Focus now.
You can use the start/stop button on the side of the steering wheel stalk to turn it on, but you may be able to just hit the Power button on the infotainment to turn the radio back on.
Kim H

Post by Kim H »

Duplicate post
Last edited by Kim H on Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.