My Cupra App not working tonight

Faults and Technical chat for the CUPRA Born
daern

Post by daern »

Born Leccy wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:55 am Yep, that’s what started with mine yesterday, logged out and can log back into app, but can’t complete the “add vehicle” process. My regular heatup routine ran fine this morning though.
Assuming you've set up a schedule, this runs directly on the car, so isn't impacted by the server bit being down.

Deleted User 490

Post by Deleted User 490 »

Yeah, it is a schedule, set up via the app so I was glad it hadn’t dropped it, even though it’s a server issue.
jerryhawkins

Post by jerryhawkins »

Hi, Still not working at time of posting. Spoke to my Cupra dealership; they weren't aware but checked and came back to say Cupra are aware of the problem and are working on it. Watch this space...
V2 58kwh AFV 230 Auto e-boost. Qasar grey. 19" Typhoon wheels, copper details. Heat Pump.
daern

Post by daern »

Back up now, BTW
CupraV3

Post by CupraV3 »

daern wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:07 pmBack up now, BTW
Thanks for the update, just checked and back up for me too now :)
Cupra Born | V3 | Aurora Blue | e-Boost | 20" 'Blizzard' Wheels | Panoramic Roof | Easee One Charging Robot
Deleted User 490

Me too, will know win future not to fiddle with it if it. In my defence never saw this happen with the ID.3 app so wasn't expecting it to be self-healing :D
jerryhawkins

Post by jerryhawkins »

Yes, all looks good again now. Guess they had some 'updates/maintenance' work overnight that didn't go quite according to plan!
V2 58kwh AFV 230 Auto e-boost. Qasar grey. 19" Typhoon wheels, copper details. Heat Pump.
preddall

Post by preddall »

Outage of the backend system(s) back about 2pm it was down for at least 16hrs.

What about us users?

No advance notification - we are left guessing!!

Totally unacceptable in today's world, they should have backup, their systems should be resilient.
Deleted User 490

Absolutely, even the flaky Garmin Connect app has a message box on it saying their system is down or being maintained when there is an outage. That's with fitness watches etc., I would say an app for connecting to many of the digital functions of a car is more important. Think of all those people taking delivery of their new Born yesterday and today, what a letdown!
Obi-Ross-Kenobi

Post by Obi-Ross-Kenobi »

This problem appears to have arisen again today.

Is anyone else having the same issue again or for the first time like me?