New order - lead time

New to the CUPRA Born Forums? Introduce yourself here
DarrylW

Post by DarrylW »

alanjs wrote: โ†‘Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:03 pm
Boxed-in wrote: โ†‘Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:32 pm Mmmm I was told you could not have a pano roof on a V3 version (maybe only the V3 77kw)

๐Ÿ™
Nope. If you check the online configurator, you'll see that the Pano Roof is an option on all models. I checked everything out before I went to the dealer and I needed to tell them what was available.
There are some caveats, though. As well as V1, V2 and V3 having different specific wheel versions, if you want the Firestorm wheels you have to specify a V3 e-boost model. I had to explain that to the sales manager as well.
If you haven't had a build week yet you may be able to add the roof to your order.
You can't get the pano roof on the 77kw version - I think their excuse is the weight is too much :lol:

I ordered 30th May, was originally told to expect delivery in January. Last Monday I was told my car is at Emden awaiting a ship & that they expected it by the end of the month. I don't think that'll happen, but I'm cautiously optimistic for a mid-late December collection.

Ordered from Cupra Hatfield and can't fault them, not had to chase them for info, I seem to be getting fairly regular updates since it got a build week so definitely would recommend them
Order Date: 30/05/2022
Est Delivery: November/December 2022

Cupra Born V3 58 kWh E-Boost | Vapor Grey | 20" Blizzard Wheels | Panoramic Sunroof | Tech-M | Beats Audio | Cargo Pack

alanjs

Post by alanjs »

Boxed-in wrote: โ†‘Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:32 pm Mmmm I was told you could not have a pano roof on a V3 version (maybe only the V3 77kw)

๐Ÿ™
OK, I checked again and you are right that the pano roof cannot be specified on any 77Kwh version, only on the 58Kwh and lower versions. My bad.
Born V3, Aurora Blue, Tech (M) pack, Firestorm wheels, Pano roof
Ordered 21 June, 2022, delivered 17 Jan 2023
DarrylW

Post by DarrylW »

DarrylW wrote: โ†‘Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:26 am
I ordered 30th May, was originally told to expect delivery in January. Last Monday I was told my car is at Emden awaiting a ship & that they expected it by the end of the month. I don't think that'll happen, but I'm cautiously optimistic for a mid-late December collection.
Well... yesterday I had a call to say my car has arrived in the UK. Much faster than I expected, not that I'm complaining :D
Order Date: 30/05/2022
Est Delivery: November/December 2022

Cupra Born V3 58 kWh E-Boost | Vapor Grey | 20" Blizzard Wheels | Panoramic Sunroof | Tech-M | Beats Audio | Cargo Pack
Ice o

Post by Ice o »

Nice one... welcome to the club๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Sc10tty

Post by Sc10tty »

Ordered a v3 77kw in glacial white with cargo pack via Lex Autolease in June 2022 and was given an initial delivery date of 15/2/23. Yesterday received an update email pushing the anticipated delivery date back to 16/5/23, so thatโ€™ll be 11 months from original order date. Disappointing !
gregtaiter

Post by gregtaiter »

Anyone else got an info on up to date lead times please?
Boxed-in

Post by Boxed-in »

I ordered 77kw V3 with most boxes ticked in early July, itโ€™s currently at the dealers, so I am hoping this week or next.

๐Ÿ‘
Shahev

Post by Shahev »

Boxed-in wrote: โ†‘Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:07 pm I ordered 77kw V3 with most boxes ticked in early July, itโ€™s currently at the dealers, so I am hoping this week or next.

๐Ÿ‘
Thank you.

Same here, 77kw and v3 with all options but a month later so hopefully we'll get ours end of January.
Born 77 kw. V3. DCC Beats Heat Pump Firestorm
Prospector

Post by Prospector »

Hi, I ordered through my Company Scheme (operated by Zenith). They had the Born listed in their โ€œin stockโ€ list. The catch was no options and very limited choice of colours. So I went without the heat pump and stereo upgrade and took a vapor grey. Ordered end-Nov arrived mid-Jan, took exactly 7 weeks!
Cupra Born 58kWh 204ps V1 Vapor Grey
Shahev

Post by Shahev »

Our Born due to be manufactured second week in February so how many weeks typically before delivery?
Born 77 kw. V3. DCC Beats Heat Pump Firestorm