It's here!

Post pictures of your CUPRA Born here
benjie

Post by benjie »

The car's here and I love it, the interior is just a joy to sit in.
I was a little concerned about lag in the Infotainment... it works just fine. I was also apprehensive about those mad steering wheel buttons... I don't get what the problem is, they work perfectly for me. I've tried to attach a few pics here, hopefully they'll work. We're not a fully electric household. Love it. (It's probably bet not to look at the state of the wheels on the Tesla... these V2 alloys don't stand a chance :( )

20221001_120657.jpg

20221001_120649.jpg

58kWh V2 e-Boost in the cheap colour!

TheBornIDentity

Post by TheBornIDentity »

Congrats, looks good, better than the model 3 (not that I’d not buy a model 3 for other reasons).

The infotainment can be a bit slow to start, but once it’s loaded it’s perfectly acceptable. On the Born it just seems to go to sleep but with my ID3 it was like a reboot every time!

The wheel buttons will eventually piss you off but they aren’t so bad you will regret buying the car because of them. The volume control is very inaccurate and annoying and I occasionally accidentally change the ACC distance or speed.

VAG should definitely go back to normal buttons on the steering wheel.
benjie

Post by benjie »

I've done 100 miles and I'm loving it so far. The interior of this and the Tesla are light years apart. I have got the hang of the buttons quite well, I have no problems other than my massive thumb mashing the SET and O/I button on the left side. That said, I agree that physical buttons are better; the ones on the Enyaq were great.
58kWh V2 e-Boost in the cheap colour!