Driver profile mode

All CUPRA Born related discussions
Sch

Post by Sch »

Love my new Cupra but need some advice. The Adaptive cruise control is a bit aggressive in comfort mode but easier in range mode. The problem is it gets reset to comfort mode every time I get in/out so I have to reset it to range mode every time. Is there anyway to permanently change it to range mode.

Thank you
Stephen

monkeyhanger

Post by monkeyhanger »

Nope,

The car always reverts to comfort mode - probably some EU efficiency protocol being foisted upon us. You can make the car remember you turned off lane assist so it doesn't come back on every ignition cycle with OBD11.
2022 V2 E-Boost L-Tech Pack - Aurora Blue
2023 Audi S3 - to avoid rapid charging on long journeys.

Octopus referral: https://share.octopus.energy/lush-fawn-565
Born2Ride

Post by Born2Ride »

monkeyhanger wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:38 pm ... with OBD11.
Can you or anyone share some thoughts on the OBD11 device? I had VCDS a while ago for tinkering with an old Scirocco, so understand the idea. OBD11 is all through an app now which is convenient - is it tailored to the Born or are you using (say) an ID.3 profile or something else? What about the credits thing, do you end up spend a lot on credits to allow you to tinker, I'm not clear on the charging mechanism. What about monitoring data rather than actively changing it, is that available all the time?

I do appreciate there is info on their website and elsewhere but helpful to hear from a Born owner that has one - thanks.