Snag list

All CUPRA Born related discussions
User avatar
KEV1L
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:30 pm

Post by KEV1L » Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:33 pm

Born_in_PT wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:54 pm
And in your version you don't see the odometer of the car either.
No, it’s still hidden in the e-manager menu
Cupra Born V2 | Tech-M | Aurora Blue

monkeyhanger
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue May 31, 2022 8:12 pm

Post by monkeyhanger » Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:59 pm

KEV1L wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:33 pm
Born_in_PT wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:54 pm
And in your version you don't see the odometer of the car either.
No, it’s still hidden in the e-manager menu
It flashes up on start-up in the drivers display, and comes on again when you exit the vehicle.
Some crappy anonymous old banger. :lol:

User avatar
Born_in_PT
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:50 am

Post by Born_in_PT » Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:34 pm

KEV1L wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:33 pm
Born_in_PT wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:54 pm
And in your version you don't see the odometer of the car either.
No, it’s still hidden in the e-manager menu
Like in mine... I can't understand why but ok... thanks
CUPRA Born Aurora Blue 58kWh

User avatar
Born_in_PT
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:50 am

Post by Born_in_PT » Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:39 pm

monkeyhanger wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:59 pm
KEV1L wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:33 pm
Born_in_PT wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:54 pm
And in your version you don't see the odometer of the car either.
No, it’s still hidden in the e-manager menu
It flashes up on start-up in the drivers display, and comes on again when you exit the vehicle.
Yes, in my "old" software version it does that also.

But why to hide that information while driving? Not even a partial counter... I can´t understand that.
Maybe it's for the driver not to notice discrepancies between the estimated kilometers of remaining autonomy and the reality...
CUPRA Born Aurora Blue 58kWh

daern
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:31 pm

Post by daern » Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:05 pm

SimonH wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:27 pm
- App - Door lock status unavailable
- App - Doors and lights unavailable
Has anyone managed to get this working yet, or is it waiting on further software updates? Took a fair bit of faffing to get the app all linked up and would rather not repeat the exercise if it's not going to result in a fix...

User avatar
Born_in_PT
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:50 am

Post by Born_in_PT » Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:36 am

daern wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:05 pm
SimonH wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:27 pm
- App - Door lock status unavailable
- App - Doors and lights unavailable
Has anyone managed to get this working yet, or is it waiting on further software updates? Took a fair bit of faffing to get the app all linked up and would rather not repeat the exercise if it's not going to result in a fix...
I think it's all about software version and paid subscriptions for some kind of services.
CUPRA Born Aurora Blue 58kWh

Nacaduct
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:32 pm

Post by Nacaduct » Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:12 am

Born_in_PT wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:36 am
daern wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:05 pm
SimonH wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:27 pm
- App - Door lock status unavailable
- App - Doors and lights unavailable
Has anyone managed to get this working yet, or is it waiting on further software updates? Took a fair bit of faffing to get the app all linked up and would rather not repeat the exercise if it's not going to result in a fix...
I think it's all about software version and paid subscriptions for some kind of services.
No, it has nothing to do with paid subscriptions.

Haven’t heard of anyone who made this work. I read somwhere on a a Cupra homepage that the only functions working *for now* is the remote AC and charging. I bet more functions will follow.
Cupra Born since ‘22

User avatar
Born_in_PT
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:50 am

Post by Born_in_PT » Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:38 am

Ok. I hope you're right.

I only said that because in my case there are some functions like "sending locations from the app to the car" that I haven't access and the salesman said to me that that is another subscription that I don't have.

Besides that, my current subscriptions are valid for 10 years and he told me that the cars released now only have 1 year included.

Can anyone confirm this?

For example:

2.PNG

CUPRA Born Aurora Blue 58kWh

User avatar
JezzyJV
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat May 14, 2022 1:35 pm

Post by JezzyJV » Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:10 pm

Born_in_PT wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:38 am
Ok. I hope you're right.

I only said that because in my case there are some functions like "sending locations from the app to the car" that I haven't access and the salesman said to me that that is another subscription that I don't have.

Besides that, my current subscriptions are valid for 10 years and he told me that the cars released now only have 1 year included.

Can anyone confirm this?

For example:
2.PNG
Its all very strange isn't it ? We should surely all have the same license length - mine is for 3 years to 2025 ! I use the "send location to car " facility without a problem too so that's definitely not a subscription thing ?! Does this work for others too ? I cant wait for all the functions to become available ...

Screenshot_20220722-130844_My CUPRA.jpg

Cupra Born V2 - vapour grey - tech pack L

User avatar
Born_in_PT
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:50 am

Post by Born_in_PT » Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:43 pm

JezzyJV wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:10 pm

Its all very strange isn't it ? We should surely all have the same license length - mine is for 3 years to 2025 ! I use the "send location to car " facility without a problem too so that's definitely not a subscription thing ?! Does this work for others too ? I cant wait for all the functions to become available ...
This is really very strange... what a mess...

In my case, when I try to go to the maps to find a and send a location, it shows me an error message stating I don't have "Online Destination" and "Route Import" activated:

3.jpg

Then, I go to Service Management, and I don't have any services with that name to activate and every service that I have at my disposal are active:

4.png

Can you confirm if you have services with that name?
CUPRA Born Aurora Blue 58kWh

Post Reply