Snag list

All CUPRA Born related discussions
KEV1L

Post by KEV1L »

Born_in_PT wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:54 pm And in your version you don't see the odometer of the car either.
No, it’s still hidden in the e-manager menu
Cupra Born V2 | Tech-M | Aurora Blue

monkeyhanger

Post by monkeyhanger »

KEV1L wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:33 pm
Born_in_PT wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:54 pm And in your version you don't see the odometer of the car either.
It flashes up on start-up in the drivers display, and comes on again when you exit the vehicle.
2022 V2 E-Boost L-Tech Pack - Aurora Blue
2023 Audi S3 - to avoid rapid charging on long journeys.

Octopus referral: https://share.octopus.energy/lush-fawn-565
Born_in_PT

Post by Born_in_PT »

Like in mine... I can't understand why but ok... thanks
CUPRA Born Aurora Blue 58kWh
Born_in_PT

Post by Born_in_PT »

monkeyhanger wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:59 pm
It flashes up on start-up in the drivers display, and comes on again when you exit the vehicle.
Yes, in my "old" software version it does that also.

But why to hide that information while driving? Not even a partial counter... I can´t understand that.
Maybe it's for the driver not to notice discrepancies between the estimated kilometers of remaining autonomy and the reality...
daern

Post by daern »

SimonH wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:27 pm - App - Door lock status unavailable
- App - Doors and lights unavailable
Has anyone managed to get this working yet, or is it waiting on further software updates? Took a fair bit of faffing to get the app all linked up and would rather not repeat the exercise if it's not going to result in a fix...
Born_in_PT

Post by Born_in_PT »

daern wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:05 pm
Has anyone managed to get this working yet, or is it waiting on further software updates? Took a fair bit of faffing to get the app all linked up and would rather not repeat the exercise if it's not going to result in a fix...
I think it's all about software version and paid subscriptions for some kind of services.
Nacaduct

Post by Nacaduct »

Born_in_PT wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:36 am
daern wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:05 pm
I think it's all about software version and paid subscriptions for some kind of services.
No, it has nothing to do with paid subscriptions.

Haven’t heard of anyone who made this work. I read somwhere on a a Cupra homepage that the only functions working *for now* is the remote AC and charging. I bet more functions will follow.
Cupra Born since ‘22
Born_in_PT

Post by Born_in_PT »

Ok. I hope you're right.

I only said that because in my case there are some functions like "sending locations from the app to the car" that I haven't access and the salesman said to me that that is another subscription that I don't have.

Besides that, my current subscriptions are valid for 10 years and he told me that the cars released now only have 1 year included.

Can anyone confirm this?

For example:

2.PNG

JezzyJV

Post by JezzyJV »

Born_in_PT wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:38 am Ok. I hope you're right.

I only said that because in my case there are some functions like "sending locations from the app to the car" that I haven't access and the salesman said to me that that is another subscription that I don't have.

Besides that, my current subscriptions are valid for 10 years and he told me that the cars released now only have 1 year included.

Can anyone confirm this?

For example:
2.PNG
Its all very strange isn't it ? We should surely all have the same license length - mine is for 3 years to 2025 ! I use the "send location to car " facility without a problem too so that's definitely not a subscription thing ?! Does this work for others too ? I cant wait for all the functions to become available ...

Screenshot_20220722-130844_My CUPRA.jpg

Cupra Born V2 - vapour grey - tech pack L
Born_in_PT

Post by Born_in_PT »

JezzyJV wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:10 pm
Its all very strange isn't it ? We should surely all have the same license length - mine is for 3 years to 2025 ! I use the "send location to car " facility without a problem too so that's definitely not a subscription thing ?! Does this work for others too ? I cant wait for all the functions to become available ...
This is really very strange... what a mess...

In my case, when I try to go to the maps to find a and send a location, it shows me an error message stating I don't have "Online Destination" and "Route Import" activated:

3.jpg

Then, I go to Service Management, and I don't have any services with that name to activate and every service that I have at my disposal are active:

4.png

Can you confirm if you have services with that name?