Rescue Service provider and other unanswered questions

Faults and Technical chat for the CUPRA Born
Andy52

Post by Andy52 »

Hi Daveion, I had the same with TRONITY, I emailed them and they sorted it the next day. In my case it was using the Odometer reading as a trip mileage and also creating phantom journeys during the night!
Cupra Born V1 + L, Aurora Blue, supplied with 19" Typhoon Wheels (V2).
Audi TT Mk1 2002 Quattro Roadster 180PS Light Silver, 64K miles.

Daveion

Post by Daveion »

Andy52 wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:12 pm Hi Daveion, I had the same with TRONITY, I emailed them and they sorted it the next day. In my case it was using the Odometer reading as a trip mileage and also creating phantom journeys during the night!
Maybe it's sleep driving 😂 It seems to have a mind of its own.
Born V2-Tech L collected June 22
BMW Z4 e89 sDrive30i Highline
BMW Z4 e85 3.0i SE
viking2010

Post by viking2010 »

I've had the same issues with the deactivated Emergency contact and breakdown assistance. I raised this as an issue with Cupra Digital support and they came back to me today with the following email:

"We received an answer from technical department: they have run the manual download and delivery date was set for your vehicle. So everything should work now.
If the issue still persist, please provide us a new time stamp screen shoots."

Not seeing anything different in the app at the moment, but my misses is out in the car today so won't be able to check the car until later. Will have to see if anything changes later on, although I'm not holding my breath!!

Also, with regards to Tronity, I've started using that too. I raised a few issues with them about the random journeys in the middle of the night and the fact I was doing crazy speeds that would beat Thrust SSC!! They said they applied a change last Thursday which so far does seem to have resolved the issue. The only outstanding problems I have with Tronity are that it sometimes shows the odometer as zero and that some journeys and charges don't seem to update correctly, if at all.

I'll let you know if I see any changes to the emergency/breakdown info later