My Born small improvement’s

All CUPRA Born related discussions
Betty b

Post by Betty b »

No the coding problem has nothing to do with the tweeters, it’s the topology setting that’s giving me the error but for me speakers are working.
We need a scan of a born with beats fitted to get to the bottom of this.
Cupra Born V2 | Tech-L | Vapour Grey

KEV1L

Post by KEV1L »

Thanks for the continued replies, I have no idea what that means in reality. Does it affect anything?
I have OBD11 on order, and I'm in Leeds if there's anyone round about out there who has the beats install for us to get a scan?
Cupra Born V2 | Tech-M | Aurora Blue
Betty b

Post by Betty b »

It can still be coded using above coding but it brings a fault of missing data if you scan, speakers will all work.
For now until we can get correct coding it’s the only option, but I’m sure we’ll crack it soon🤞
GerhardMayer

Post by GerhardMayer »

Hi

i've tested some values for topology settings last week (and maybe some days more). I searched for other vw cars values, but did'nt find a lot of them. So i tested them and some other values i thought they could be possible. Values are from 0 to 50 increasing by 5 every time. I see (and hear) no difference between them, but after 5 or 6 tries my Balance/Fader isn't broken anymore. Now it works as it should even with value at 25! Betty W must have been lucky that it worked after just 1 try.
But Equalizer is still crap. Does it really have 5 controls with 5 different frequencies at all your cars? I can't believe that my car should be the only one with that error.
Now i can set the Fader at the level i needed (not to hear the rear tweeter to much) but bass is always a bit low. But i think, i will fit a subwoofer to the lower compartment at the trunk.
Betty b

Post by Betty b »

That’s good you fixed the fader & balance, still convinced we have the wrong topology setting.
Do you have any errors if you scan?
GerhardMayer

Post by GerhardMayer »

Yes i have an error and i think its the same you have ("Datensatz unplausibel" means some data is corrupt). but unfortunately noone i asked had this failure until i found this thread. All other confirmed me that they have no error after coding.
Betty b

Post by Betty b »

Are they id3 with no error or borns ?
Betty b

Post by Betty b »

C9ADF3BD-29F7-4E93-B96D-2ED5C9A6DAB1.jpeg

This is the fault I keep getting.
GerhardMayer

Post by GerhardMayer »

Betty W wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:28 pm This is the fault I keep getting.
Same here .

There are more id.3 drivers with working speaker update without error but also at least 2 born driver without problem.

I asked at a skoda enyaq forum for a backup of 8125 from someone with rear speakers equipt and at german born forum for a backup from someone with beats, but didnt get an answer. Maybe that would help.
Betty b

Post by Betty b »

Yes once we can get the information from a beats Cupra we should be able to sort this.