My Cupra app

Faults and Technical chat for the CUPRA Born
HotHatchFan

Post by HotHatchFan »

Chrisev wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:19 pm The Play store has 2 or 3 recent reviews from people unable to register their car to the app. Looks like its a new issue in March. Still no tangible update from Cupra support.
I had this issue when car was delivered, wouldn’t connect while at the dealer. I just arrived home, made a system reset and connected phone to WiFi. It worked at the first try.

Chrisev

Post by Chrisev »

HotHatchFan wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:15 am
Chrisev wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:19 pm The Play store has 2 or 3 recent reviews from people unable to register their car to the app. Looks like its a new issue in March. Still no tangible update from Cupra support.
I had this issue when car was delivered, wouldn’t connect while at the dealer. I just arrived home, made a system reset and connected phone to WiFi. It worked at the first try.

Thanks for that, gave it a whirl and sadly the Oops error comes up again.
A4d

Post by A4d »

I tried again today, did an infotainment reset, deleted and re downloaded the app but still just getting the oops message, a bit annoying at this stage and heard nothing back from Cupra help. Not sure the dealer will be able to help me but going to give them a call this week.
Chrisev

Post by Chrisev »

I noticed one of the play store reviews has been edited to say the apps now working for new registrations.

Indeed it is. Tried just now, takes you through the sign up process.
Radio silence from Cupra, however!
ECBornUser

Post by ECBornUser »

Anyone else having to enter full profile and VIN every time the app is opened? Thanks in advance for any fix.