Company Car - Lead/Delivery Times

All CUPRA Born related discussions
TaylorT2

Post by TaylorT2 »

Hi all,

I've previously asked about general lead times, but I want to focus more on the lead times for those who've ordered the car as a part of a company car scheme , whereby the car is manufactured and leased from firms such as Arval, ALD or Alphabet, etc etc

I have ordered my V1 with the Dynamic pack and Beats audio (Vapor Grey) and my order currently is at (Factory accepted order)

For those speaking from experience how long was the lead/delivery time on your company car for the Born?

Toiletduck

Post by Toiletduck »

We had a delivery yesterday of a V2 77kwh, tech M pack, beats audio, copper wheels in aurora blue.

Ordered in April through the NHS lease scheme.

7 months then, original estimate was before Christmas so pretty accurate. The delivery driver said he's delivered loads of borns recently so maybe a big batch just came in.
Pugboy

Post by Pugboy »

Ordered May, in the country for August and took delivery in September.
Born V2 58 E-Boost
1989 Fiat Ducato Motorhome
2012 Fiesta Econetic Titanium
TaylorT2

Post by TaylorT2 »

Pugboy wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:03 pm Ordered May, in the country for August and took delivery in September.
Did it have any extras?
dickyp

Post by dickyp »

Mine is coming via alphabet and is as follows

V2 Vapour Grey
Beats, Tech m

Ordered start of Aug, original delivery Feb expected now end of November.
Update 26th October car at Port of Exit.
£50 each if you use this link to sign up to Octopus - https://share.octopus.energy/cliff-teal-535
TaylorT2

Post by TaylorT2 »

dickyp wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:51 pm Mine is coming via alphabet and is as follows

V2 Vapour Grey
Beats, Tech m

Was this built from scratch or are they using some from stock that were already manufactured?
dickyp

Post by dickyp »

TaylorT2 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:08 pm
dickyp wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:51 pm Mine is coming via alphabet and is as follows

V2 Vapour Grey
Beats, Tech m

Was this built from scratch or are they using some from stock that were already manufactured?
Factory order based on my build spec
£50 each if you use this link to sign up to Octopus - https://share.octopus.energy/cliff-teal-535
Elton john Wick

Post by Elton john Wick »

Literally ordered a v2 58kwh with beats hrough Lex Autolease today. Arrives January (hopefully)
ixi

Post by ixi »

I ordered with Zenith on the 9th of January and I'm still waiting, each month it just goes back a month. V2 Vapour Grey with Beats Audio.
Current date given to me is early December. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but it seems to be a lot longer than most people in this thread.
dickyp

Post by dickyp »

ixi wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:29 pm I ordered with Zenith on the 9th of January and I'm still waiting, each month it just goes back a month. V2 Vapour Grey with Beats Audio.
Current date given to me is early December. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but it seems to be a lot longer than most people in this thread.
That seems very odd, same spec as mine but I have the additional Texh M and mine has been manufactured. Two other colleagues ordered in June (V1’s) and both delivered in August.

I would be asking some questions to see if they’ve actually processed the order with the factory.