Voice command standard?

All CUPRA Born related discussions
Ben88

Post by Ben88 »

Hi everyone,

I received my born v2 yesterday and I was under the impression that voice command is standard but the dealer is saying you have to pay £250 to get it unlocked.

Anyone know if it’s paid for?

Rwaggers

Post by Rwaggers »

I also thought it was standard. It's working OK on my 73 plate V2. Having said that, it's pretty near useless!
Cupra Born V2 with Tech Pack M & Pilot Pack L
Indra Smart Pro Charger
Octopus Go Tariff (Referral Link (Use this link to sign up and both of us receives a £50 bill credit) - https://share.octopus.energy/sand-zebra-360
Deleted User 708

Post by Deleted User 708 »

Not missing anything.... it's useless. It's just FAR quicker to operate whatever you are going to ask by hand
daern

Post by daern »

And a reminder that those using Android Auto can access the google assistant with a long press of the voice button on the steering wheel. Much more useful!
Ben88

Post by Ben88 »

I got a call back from vindis group fleet (the dealer who gave me my car) and they said they spoke to cupra uk and cupra uk said it is standard on all trim levels. The authorised cupra centre (twickenham) said it wasn’t standard and that I had to pay £250 to get it installed but cupra uk has told cupra twickenham they have to install it free of charge on my car. 🖕🏽🖕🏽