Dynamic Pack + Beats Question(s)

All CUPRA Born related discussions
TaylorT2

Post by TaylorT2 »

Hi,

This is regarding the Dynamic Pack on the Cupra Born (The £830 optional extra).

For anyone who has this, does this feature use a lot of the battery up? Is it noticeable?

I wondered this since it adds electrical components to the suspension and dampening system to wondered how much electric it actually used up if any?

Also for those with the Beats audio, where does the subwoofer or whatever audio component is called, go in the boot? Do I lose any boot space wirh it?

Ponk

Post by Ponk »

Beats does not use any visible space in the boot, I’m not aware of extra speakers under the boot cover etc, but I’ve never looked. I guess it’s just better quality and more speakers but that’s a guess.

As for electrical usage for sensors etc. Of course any electrical source would use the battery up, but I would concentrate on high usage devices like heated seats, cabin heat, steering heat etc. I wouldn’t worry about wipers, sensors etc. There are too many things that have a bigger influence, driving style, speed and especially weather. It’s now 5 deg here and no matter how hard I try my consumption isn’t near when it was warm a few weeks ago.

Of course, others may have other opinions and some more science to the numbers!
Cupra Born, 77Kw, Silver, 20" Firestorm, Advance Pack, Beats, Heat Pump, Swiss Model.