Extras V1

All CUPRA Born related discussions
TaylorT2

Post by TaylorT2 »

Last post as this will be the last opportunity for me to change my order if needed.

My question is, if you were to order a V1 what extra(s) would you see as a necessity or at least the most desired now you have your Born?

I'm happy to spend about £1500 on extras. Thanks.

SabreDentist

Post by SabreDentist »

I'd get some door scuff plates and an extra set of mats (these tend to become insanely expensive further down the track, when the car is older). And some mudguards to help preserve that beautiful paintwork. Not so sure about the Beats system.
Ponk

Post by Ponk »

Why start another new thread, you have one a few lines down?

I would get Beats, but wouldn't bother with mats and mud guards. Goes to show, horses for courses.
Cupra Born, 77Kw, Silver, 20" Firestorm, Advance Pack, Beats, Heat Pump, Swiss Model.
TaylorT2

Post by TaylorT2 »

Ponk wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:16 pm Why start another new thread, you have one a few lines down?

I would get Beats, but wouldn't bother with mats and mud guards. Goes to show, horses for courses.
Hi mate, I'd started a new thread just so I could get some last minute responses. If it wasn't so last min of of carried on an existing thread.

Hope you understand.
Ponk

Post by Ponk »

Sorry, I don't understand, replying to a thread brings it to the top. If you aren't getting replies, then people are not interested.

Hope you understand.
Cupra Born, 77Kw, Silver, 20" Firestorm, Advance Pack, Beats, Heat Pump, Swiss Model.
TaylorT2

Post by TaylorT2 »

Ponk wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:50 am Sorry, I don't understand, replying to a thread brings it to the top. If you aren't getting replies, then people are not interested.

Hope you understand.
Oh I didn't know that. No need to be like that though I saw what you did at the end. A bit unnecessary.
TaylorT2

Post by TaylorT2 »

Is the heat pump worth it if I could get it for £830?
monkeyhanger

Post by monkeyhanger »

There's a thread for heatpump considerations too. If I were you,I'd buy a decent set of rubber mats and a boot lip protector (cloth based, with velcro, flaps over the rear bumper forgetting something in/out - no scrapes. A load liner too - noo need for official branding - Driveden do some good stuff. Anything that fits the ID3 fits the Born too. Just remember to get the load liner without variable boot floor dimensions if you don't have a variable boot floor (most ID3s do, most Borns don't).
2022 V2 E-Boost L-Tech Pack - Aurora Blue
2023 Audi S3 - to avoid rapid charging on long journeys.

Octopus referral: https://share.octopus.energy/lush-fawn-565
Pugboy

Post by Pugboy »

I wouldn't add any extras. If you do you may as well just upgrade to the V2.
Born V2 58 E-Boost
1989 Fiat Ducato Motorhome
2012 Fiesta Econetic Titanium
TaylorT2

Post by TaylorT2 »

Pugboy wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:37 pm I wouldn't add any extras. If you do you may as well just upgrade to the V2.
Unfortunately it's a company car and on our list it's just the V1