Cupra Born online parts catalog

Faults and Technical chat for the CUPRA Born
mluisbrown

Post by mluisbrown »

Not sure if anyone would find this useful, but here is an online VAG parts catalog, which also includes the Born. I've used this for years for my 2003 Audi A3, for getting the right part numbers so I can order either from a dealer or online, and often the diagrams can help to understand how things fit together.

This is basically an online version of the app that the dealers use.

https://ifinterface.com/page/page3.php

Click on CarProg2 on the left side to launch the app.

In the top left of the app you can choose your language, make (VW, Seat etc), Region and, once you've chosen a model, model and year. You need to choose Seat as the make.

I won't try to explain the rest of the UI, it's more or less obvious, and you get the hang of it as you go. It's not always clear which "category" you need to be looking in. For example, for an EV all the "engine" parts are in "Electrical systems" and not in "Engine, clutch". You can go back by clicking on the "button" above each drop down (make, model, year, category etc).

Once you drill down to an individual part, it also shows you the ex-VAT price in Germany.

Happy to help if you have any questions.
2023 Born 58kWh, Glacial White, 19" Typhoon Copper, Skyline, Blue Dinamica electric seats, Cargo, Privacy, Pilot M+, Tech M
2003 Audi A3 8L 1.9TDi PD 130 with 360,000kms.