Indicator is really silent

All CUPRA Born related discussions
rsg444

Post by rsg444 »

Hi all,

When I used the indicators on my Born, the clicking sounds is really really faint. Is this normal or is there an issue?

Thanks.

Ponk

Post by Ponk »

I believe this is normal, I never looked for a setting for the volume as I prefer a quieter background sound, rather than the really loud versions.
Cupra Born, 77Kw, Silver, 20" Firestorm, Advance Pack, Beats, Heat Pump, Swiss Model.
rsg444

Post by rsg444 »

Ok thanks, the last time I experienced this was in a VW Polo. It turned out some fuse had gone but if it appears to be normal, then I guess I can't do much about it apart from remember to turn my indicators off if they don't auto cancel. If this was an Audi eTron or BMW i4 then I wouldn't have needed to worry as I wouldn't have even used my indicators.
mluisbrown

Post by mluisbrown »

On early Borns the indicator click sound was ridiculously loud (you can see this in early reviews on YouTube). They then reduced it significantly. To be honest I find the level just right. Any louder and it would be annoying.
2023 Born 58kWh, Glacial White, 19" Typhoon Copper, Skyline, Blue Dinamica electric seats, Cargo, Privacy, Pilot M+, Tech M
2003 Audi A3 8L 1.9TDi PD 130 with 360,000kms.
rsg444

Post by rsg444 »

That’s interesting, will check out the videos on YouTube. I could have done with them being slightly louder, or better still, if they’re software enabled why not make them user configurable.

I work in software design, I’d love to write out some requirements for the Born lol. So many little niggles that would make a huge difference if fixed.