Doesn’t always offer to sign into the user

Faults and Technical chat for the CUPRA Born
TheBornIDentity

Post by TheBornIDentity »

Benjo88 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:16 am Does anyone else’s Born just not give you the option sometimes to press “ok” on the user…. Then have ti continue their drive without their user profile unless you reset the screen or get in / out the car.

Very frustrating.

Also did a 10 min journey this morning and was asked 5 x if i want to update some new settings. I have seen threads saying to ignore these which is what i have done but this morning was the most i have received this message in one journey,
I sometimes don’t get the log in screen. I’ve discovered all you have to do is press the standby button and the press it again to turn it back on. Works every time for me.

As for the new settings thing, get it booked in at the dealership so they can do the software fix on it. Mine was driving demented until they did that.

Juan33

Post by Juan33 »

Alanjs, thanks for the reply, yes that’s the annoying thing for me that the dealer told me many things that never work or I know now the car doesn’t have it like this memory seats, update over the air, blind spot alert , and I can keep going some of this was so difficult to found on the cupra oficial page even before buying the car and some was tricky to understand what they means and I do like technology and cars a lot!!. Now the next problem will be updating the car ON THE DEALERSHIP and NOT over the air as they say and promote the car.