OHME home Pro, Hypervolt or POD Point - Sorry

Faults and Technical chat for the CUPRA Born
TheBornIDentity

Post by TheBornIDentity »

Ohme home Pro here. Had some pretty bad problems to start due the aforementioned MEB platform slow charging bug, but it’s flawless now.

My car is logged into the Ohme app so the charger Knows what charge the battery already has. It’s set to 75% by 05:30am as my default and when I want to charge I just plug it in at to contacts the car, finds out the charge and works out how much and when to add it via Intelligent Octopus. It’s also compatible with Agile etc, so one of the best chargers on the market for smart tariffs.

I wouldn’t trust Cupra software as far as I could throw it to schedule IO charging given how often the VW servers play up. At least of the Ohme can’t contact the car it assumes the car has 0% charge so will schedule too much charging.

dickyp

Post by dickyp »

Thank you all. The ohme appeals based on the above but but which puts me off slightly is it’s none Wi-Fi and checking the signal (also is it a subscription to pay for the phone line?) is a possible caution for me.
£50 each if you use this link to sign up to Octopus - https://share.octopus.energy/cliff-teal-535