USB Stick folder problem

All CUPRA Born related discussions
cianodj

Post by cianodj »

Hi everyone. I wanted to create a USB stick with the various albums.
I import the songs already divided into folders from the PC. but when I go to connect the stick to the car, it finds the songs but does not divide them into albums, effectively becoming a single album.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

A thousand thanks

Elea4

Post by Elea4 »

cianodj wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:33 pm Hi everyone. I wanted to create a USB stick with the various albums.
I import the songs already divided into folders from the PC. but when I go to connect the stick to the car, it finds the songs but does not divide them into albums, effectively becoming a single album.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

A thousand thanks
Nope, you're screwed unless some "genius" at Cupra gets off their lazy butt and implements this most basic UI functionality.
Savage

Post by Savage »

I copied mine form the PC divided into artists folders and sub folders for albums, and works as intended, so IDK why yours does not !
Cupra Born V2 58KWh AFV 230 Auto E-Boost with Tech Pack L in Geyser Silver.
Boris7

Post by Boris7 »

I burnt music files by album from a Mac onto a usb in Flac and they work absolutely fine, apart from the fact that the usb stick works loose (something to do with the carp that SWMBO insists on keeping in the arm rest storage I feel)