Internal Sever Error

Faults and Technical chat for the CUPRA Born
Boxed-in

Post by Boxed-in »

I constantly have this “Internal Server Error” in the Cupra App. So things like setting preferred service partner will not save. Has anybody else got this problem?

🤷🏼‍♂️

Daveion

Post by Daveion »

Not here!
Born V2-Tech L collected June 22
BMW Z4 e89 sDrive30i Highline
BMW Z4 e85 3.0i SE
Deleted User 490

Post by Deleted User 490 »

I see the message occasionally when the app is firing up, but usually it clears and the app loads. Have been presented with the log in screen a couple of times this week though.
mluisbrown

Post by mluisbrown »

"Internal Server Error" is the name of the HTTP 500 error code, which is what a server on the web will return if the request caused some kind of internal error (crash, bug etc) which prevented it from sending a proper response.

It's likely that it was an issue with one of the web services that the app uses, and almost certainly temporary. It's telling of the quality of the app that they are surfacing this technical error code to the user instead of something more user friendly like "An unknown error occurred, please try again later".
2023 Born 58kWh, Glacial White, 19" Typhoon Copper, Skyline, Blue Dinamica electric seats, Cargo, Privacy, Pilot M+, Tech M
2003 Audi A3 8L 1.9TDi PD 130 with 360,000kms.