Cupra Born Purchase

All CUPRA Born related discussions
Rwaggers

Post by Rwaggers »

Does anyone know how the Born purchasing system works nowadays?

A couple of weeks ago, I popped into a Cupra dealership to order a Born. They told me that because they are now agents of Cupra, all they do is send my request to Cupra who will then take over the sales process.

It's been two weeks now. Should I have heard something from Cupra by now do you think? I appreciate there's delay in supplying the car, but I'm assuming that the initial order confirmation should be fairly fast.
Cupra Born V2 with Tech Pack M & Pilot Pack L
Indra Smart Pro Charger
Octopus Go Tariff (Referral Link (Use this link to sign up and both of us receives a £50 bill credit) - https://share.octopus.energy/sand-zebra-360

Deleted User 490

Post by Deleted User 490 »

Got mine just before the sales system changed so can’t help directly, but maybe contacting Cupra customer service (if you haven’t already) will help customerservice@cupraofficial.co.uk.
Shahev

Post by Shahev »

Rwaggers wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:10 am Does anyone know how the Born purchasing system works nowadays?

A couple of weeks ago, I popped into a Cupra dealership to order a Born. They told me that because they are now agents of Cupra, all they do is send my request to Cupra who will then take over the sales process.

It's been two weeks now. Should I have heard something from Cupra by now do you think? I appreciate there's delay in supplying the car, but I'm assuming that the initial order confirmation should be fairly fast.
See this video explanation

Born 77 kw. V3. DCC Beats Heat Pump Firestorm
Rwaggers

Post by Rwaggers »

Shahev wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:26 pm
Rwaggers wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:10 am Does anyone know how the Born purchasing system works nowadays?
See this video explanation
Many thanks for the video. Sadly, ordering timescales aren't discussed. So, I phoned Cupra today but the call handler didn't really know how the system worked in any great detail.

I then phoned the dealer who told me not to worry and everything was good. I'll give it another couple of weeks to see what happens.
Cupra Born V2 with Tech Pack M & Pilot Pack L
Indra Smart Pro Charger
Octopus Go Tariff (Referral Link (Use this link to sign up and both of us receives a £50 bill credit) - https://share.octopus.energy/sand-zebra-360