Connect plus pending

All CUPRA Born related discussions
Savman

Post by Savman »

Anybody else had a problem on the in car store with connect plus not loading properly
Mind has been spinning away for over a week, saying pending
Don’t know if it has anything to do with fact I have recently changed to my second born (another story)
Any help gratefully accepted, dealer not much help

83335855-6F7C-4984-814F-8DE6ACFC9943.jpeg

un_born

Post by un_born »

I filled in the details for mine. I checked again after a couple of days and said it was installed. Not sure how long it took exactly as I didn't check before 48hrs.

Off topic but does anyone know what it adds?
Elea4

Post by Elea4 »

Clearly some bugs going on right now - when some people are loading the in-car store app this week, it suddenly says their Connect Plus expires in 100 years lol

Cupra_Connect_Plus_1.jpg

Savman

Post by Savman »

Wow that's a result, mine still spinning, dealer said they tried on one of there other cars and had the same problem, so have raised a technical query with Cupra, we will see what comes back.
I believe the connect plus adds additional features to the online navigation system notifying of jams and suggesting real time diversions using car to car info, but maybe those who have succesfully installed it might be able tell us more.
Elea4

Post by Elea4 »

Savman wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:59 am Wow that's a result, mine still spinning, dealer said they tried on one of there other cars and had the same problem, so have raised a technical query with Cupra, we will see what comes back.
I believe the connect plus adds additional features to the online navigation system notifying of jams and suggesting real time diversions using car to car info, but maybe those who have succesfully installed it might be able tell us more.
You can always try pulling fuse #19 (in the vehicle interior, not under the hood) for a couple of minutes. This is the hardest reset possible for the ICAS3 infotainment system.