List of questions

All CUPRA Born related discussions
Lordnikon

Post by Lordnikon »

Sorry for the first post being questions but of 4 evs in our household this is by far the most infuriating.... after 1 day of ownership πŸ™„

1. Can the car login automatically when you get it ? If so how .....

2. Cupra connected app is installed in the car from the store ... my fault ... how do you uninstall it as I think its messing up the actual app functionality

3. Wifi .... refuses to even attempt to connect to my home WiFi..... all 3 others and both my chargers are all fine πŸ˜•

I have factory reset from the menu and it didn't kick anything into life πŸ™„ any ideas on the above welcome

Daveion

Post by Daveion »

I don't know about 1 and 2 but I did try to connecting my first EV ID3 once to our home wifi but it wouldn't accept the TP Link wifi extender as valid or acceptable. The car is too far from my Hub so have the extender nearer to the car and my pod point.
More important I guess is why you want to connect to your home WiFi.
Born V2-Tech L collected June 22
BMW Z4 e89 sDrive30i Highline
BMW Z4 e85 3.0i SE
Lordnikon

Post by Lordnikon »

Daveion wrote: ↑Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:40 am I don't know about 1 and 2 but I did try to connecting my first EV ID3 once to our home wifi but it wouldn't accept the TP Link wifi extender as valid or acceptable. The car is too far from my Hub so have the extender nearer to the car and my pod point.
More important I guess is why you want to connect to your home WiFi.
I live in rural hampshire which means next to no 3/4g phone connectivity. I had to connect all the other 3 EV's and chargers to our home network to get OTA updates and use their app functionality. All these connect fine, no issues ..... Cupra says otherwise (shocker)