Sound Settings will be available shortly (I wish)

All CUPRA Born related discussions
dav0001

Post by dav0001 »

I had to drive my journey to work this moring with no access to my Centre Main touch screen (or sound) it seems that if it develops a sound setting issue it just gives up puts a message up saying sound setting will be available shortly and does not allow you to do anything else after that. I tried everything I could think off including holding the power button until the Cupra sign came up but the sound setting message still displayed. Obviously this is no use and dangerious as i have no access to turn of the dangerous Lane assist.

When i arrived at my work i tried to turn of the car and opened the doors but still the message is there when i put my foot on the brake again to start the car. This seem to be an issue with Wireless Android auto and the car.

I have left the car off for a few hours tried again and the message is still up and i have no access to the touch screen.

20230120_075559.jpg

Warped User

Post by Warped User »

Hi Dav0001,

I had the same experience recently, did you ever find a work around or fix for this?

I took my Born in to a CUPRA garage and they tried everything but could not resolve either.

Curious to see what your experience was like?
Elea4

Post by Elea4 »

Warped User wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:19 pm Hi Dav0001,

I had the same experience recently, did you ever find a work around or fix for this?

I took my Born in to a CUPRA garage and they tried everything but could not resolve either.

Curious to see what your experience was like?
Did you or the workshop try pulling interior fuse 19 for half an hour or so?
CupraVlox

Post by CupraVlox »

I've had the same issue. What I found out is that there needs to be music playing for the menu to be accessible.. When I've no sound I cannot use the menu and get the exact same error..
Cupra Born - Adrenaline One - 2022 - Quasar Grey