Infotainment- Magic / Wake Up word

All CUPRA Born related discussions
Kieron

Post by Kieron »

Hi,

I’ve been trying the Magic Word function out and despite finding the ‘word’, which I believe is ‘Hello hello’, it doesn’t respond. I have the Magic Word selected in the settings but nothing happens. Is there an another word or some way to change it to something else more suitable like a name?

OThompson

Post by OThompson »

Hi,

the wake up word for Cupra is actually "Hola hola" Which is quite close to "Hello hello" so I imagine thats why it might have sometimes but not always worked. unfortunately, I don't believe there are any other wake words or any way to change/add your own.

I prefer to use the button on the steering wheel controls if I ever feel like I need to use the virtual assistant.

Hope this helps
Oli
TheBornIDentity

Post by TheBornIDentity »

I can’t stand the Wake word. It’s awkward to say and gives me overactive active cringe glad! Spare yourself and use the button 😉
Kieron

Post by Kieron »

Thanks, that makes sense now why I was told it was ‘hello hello’! Think I’ll join you in the button use, was hoping to use a name bit a button will suffice! 🙂
dav0001

Post by dav0001 »

Can believe they dont allow you to change the Wake word this car is definately not designed for UK use