Hello!

New to the CUPRA Born Forums? Introduce yourself here
Naffmill

Post by Naffmill »

Hi everyone, just a quick introduction from me. Our V1 arrived late October, it’s a great car and really enjoy it - it has a few glitches which are weird so I’m really glad to see a forum where I might find some answers!
2022 Born V1 - Bog standard
2022 Model 3 - also bog standard

Daveion

Post by Daveion »

Welcome to the forum.
Hopefully members can help you out.
Fire away.
Born V2-Tech L collected June 22
BMW Z4 e89 sDrive30i Highline
BMW Z4 e85 3.0i SE
Naffmill

Post by Naffmill »

Just the same software and app annoyances as everyone else. It’s always fun having to set the car up every time you get in it. At least you build up muscle memory of where everything is in the settings. The car is great but how on earth did they allow the app to be released with it?
2022 Born V1 - Bog standard
2022 Model 3 - also bog standard
Daveion

Post by Daveion »

Naffmill wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:43 pm Just the same software and app annoyances as everyone else. It’s always fun having to set the car up every time you get in it. At least you build up muscle memory of where everything is in the settings. The car is great but how on earth did they allow the app to be released with it?
Having come from an ID3 I had low expectations of the SW and app to begin with. The car and drive overall for me make up for all other inadequacies.
Born V2-Tech L collected June 22
BMW Z4 e89 sDrive30i Highline
BMW Z4 e85 3.0i SE
WoT

Post by WoT »

...and you're right to join this forum. Apart from sharing the pain, I've learned a number of useful things which aren't in the 300-page "manual", and also learned which bits to just tolerate. I agree that the control system just isn't fit for market but this audience has seemingly moved on from that and helps you to work with it.
Nice shiny graphics, though.
58kwh v2 Dec 22