Delivery dates uk

All CUPRA Born related discussions
EventsAV

Post by EventsAV »

Has anyone heard of delivery dates for uk orders that are supposed to be built in January for February delivery?

Shahev

Post by Shahev »

EventsAV wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:21 pm Has anyone heard of delivery dates for uk orders that are supposed to be built in January for February delivery?
Thanks, great question as we were thinking the same. Ordered in August 2022.
Born 77 kw. V3. DCC Beats Heat Pump Firestorm
alanjs

Post by alanjs »

See my sig below for the sequence, but I ordered at the end of June with delivery scheduled for October. Still waiting, but the dealer says delivery to them is "imminent".
If you have a build date in January, I suspect you won't get delivery until almost March so I'd tell the dealer to hold it so you get a "23" plate on it.
Born V3, Aurora Blue, Tech (M) pack, Firestorm wheels, Pano roof
Ordered 21 June, 2022, delivered 17 Jan 2023
Roche Pso

Post by Roche Pso »

I originally ordered a V1 through a work scheme back in July 2022, estimated delivery in October - I chose the Born because it was on the pre-order list, so should have had a shorter lead time than cars that hadn't yet been ordered.
With a couple of weeks to go it got pushed back to early December.
With a couple of weeks to go it got pushed back again to late January.
Just got an email this morning saying early March.

As it seems to take a long time from beginning of build to actual delivery at the dealers I dont understand why they can only give me 2-3 weeks notice of the delays
Kris32

Post by Kris32 »

We must of been lucky on V1 born. Ordered end of Nov via work, delivered 22nd Dec. Feel bad for people who ordered and have long waits to n V1
Noelb

Post by Noelb »

Ordered my Born V2 through Lex Autolease in June of last year. Delivery moved from October to end of February. Recently delayed again to end of March. Probably didn’t help myself by ordering in Aurora Blue but I hope the wait will be worth it!
Boris7

Post by Boris7 »

Ordered in September and was told it would be between December and May, spoke to the dealer this week and it’s build week is in May so looking at June/July.
Born_in_MCR

Post by Born_in_MCR »

Ordered V2 back in May 22 via NVC leasing, build due week 3, expected at dealer 10th Mar. Not sure when I’ll see it! 🤞
Cupra Born_V2 (58Kwh)_Geyser Silver_IO-GO...
Deleted User 456

Post by Deleted User 456 »

Wow... I must have been lucky then. I ordered my V2 around June I think and it was delivered on date - 28th October
Skinnyledge

Post by Skinnyledge »

I ordered in October 2022 and have been told it may be delivered in aug 23 aurora blue
No one has mentioned a build week