Hi All

New to the CUPRA Born Forums? Introduce yourself here
Bloodborn

Post by Bloodborn »

350 miles on the clock; 2 app issues and 1 infotainment issue, otherwise love the car. Looking fwd to sharing!

Boxed-in

Post by Boxed-in »

48 miles now, how do you turn off the switch sounds?

😁🤦🏻‍♂️
Bloodborn

Post by Bloodborn »

Lol, no idea! Heated steering wheel won’t turn off either. I’d love that sorting before summer. New car, bit buggy…
Daveion

Post by Daveion »

Welcome to the forum. Half the fun is discovering how it all works, or in some cases, doesn't work.
Always a great drive whatever.
Born V2-Tech L collected June 22
BMW Z4 e89 sDrive30i Highline
BMW Z4 e85 3.0i SE
Savage

Post by Savage »

There is a setting in the infotainment menu somewhere, I disabled all including the in/out bong. but left touch screen clicks on.
I also disabled hand gestures and proximity, but it appears to have ignore the proximity because I only have to be near the screen selection to activate :lol:
I also can't work out on some areas, is orange on and white off, or vice versa ?
All part of the learning process :oops:
Cupra Born V2 58KWh AFV 230 Auto E-Boost with Tech Pack L in Geyser Silver.
Deleted User 490

Post by Deleted User 490 »

Bloodborn wrote: ↑Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:26 pm Lol, no idea! Heated steering wheel won’t turn off either. I’d love that sorting before summer. New car, bit buggy…
Interesting that you have a heated steering wheel issue.

Ours is Sep/Oct built car running 3.1 and apart from finding the heating on the wheel too hot regardless of level, it randomly switches on (to level 2). We have to go into the CLIMA screen to turn it off.

The “turn heated wheel on at start of journey depending on temperature” setting is off, so it shouldn’t turn on uninvited at all.

Is this the same behaviour you’re seeing?