App still offline

All CUPRA Born related discussions
Deleted User 456

Post by Deleted User 456 »

Anyone else's APP still showing offline, even though the car is showing online on the infotainment system?

Useless. Really starting to peeve me this now :evil:
It's not hard to make this stuff work

Born2Ride

Post by Born2Ride »

Yes been like it since Wed or Thursday I think.
JGriff

Post by JGriff »

Ditto
Daveion

Post by Daveion »

Ditto. App is fully functional.
Raised it with Cupra Digital and said a number of owners are experiencing this as found on our forum.
Reply earlier today. It seems they are aware there is a problem.

"Hello,
We are pleased to support you with your request about the mobile online services with the case number 00016392xxx.

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience that you have not received feedback to your request so far.

In order to provide you with an answer as quickly as possible we are in a continuous exchange with our expert department, who are already working on a solution.

Hence, we would like to ask you for a little more patience and as soon as we have further information, we will contact you immediately.

Yours sincerely,

Your CUPRA Team
Born V2-Tech L collected June 22
BMW Z4 e89 sDrive30i Highline
BMW Z4 e85 3.0i SE
Deleted User 456

Post by Deleted User 456 »

I just don't understand why they can't make such a simple thing work.

See how they like my app....

Screenshot_20221224_175226_My CUPRA.jpg

Savage

Post by Savage »

App installed to satisfy dealer, promptly got home and set it to offline etc.
App likely to be uninstalled, I don't need this level of communication. Then again, maybe keep it so on the rare occasion I am away, I can check how the overpriced charging is going while drinking my overpriced coffee :)

I even disabled android auto, All I need is bluetooth for hands free phone and contacts. The car has its own satnav and I have my music on a USB stick, so AA seems a bit redundant to me.
I can't even see the point of profiles, its not like it saves your preferences. OBD11 sorted all I need, lane assist/cyclist exterminator remembers to be off, auto locking when moving off disabled, couple of other little things.

But horses for courses, I am not a social media person, in fact I actively avoid it, just an old grump really :lol:
Cupra Born V2 58KWh AFV 230 Auto E-Boost with Tech Pack L in Geyser Silver.
Daveion

Post by Daveion »

Stevolution wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 5:56 pm I just don't understand why they can't make such a simple thing work.

See how they like my app....
🤣
Born V2-Tech L collected June 22
BMW Z4 e89 sDrive30i Highline
BMW Z4 e85 3.0i SE
Rerb

Post by Rerb »

Yep, mine has been offline for 4 days now very frustrating.
V3, Aurora Blue, Beats Audio, Glass Roof
jerryhawkins

Post by jerryhawkins »

Was just about to post, then found this thread. My app showing car in 'offline mode' when it isn't. Been like it a few days. Hopefully the Cupra IT guys will fix it soon. I worked in IT for years and if we'd ever released a system that worked as 'well' as this, I'd have been looking for a new job pretty soon!
V2 58kwh AFV 230 Auto e-boost. Qasar grey. 19" Typhoon wheels, copper details. Heat Pump.
Born2Ride

Post by Born2Ride »

jerryhawkins wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 4:42 pm Was just about to post, then found this thread. My app showing car in 'offline mode' when it isn't. Been like it a few days. Hopefully the Cupra IT guys will fix it soon. I worked in IT for years and if we'd ever released a system that worked as 'well' as this, I'd have been looking for a new job pretty soon!
Is that the issue, anyone that is any good has found somewhere else to work?