Something else doesn't work..... breathe..... don't rant

All CUPRA Born related discussions
Deleted User 490

Post by Deleted User 490 »

Yes, I’d be up for that, having tried the digital support team who offer very limited support of the app only and Cupra customer services who say take it to a retailer, which is inconvenient given the chances of them being able to fix these software issues.

Deleted User 456

Post by Deleted User 456 »

I have informed my dealer.

I have asked for certain issues to be addressed, otherwise they can have it back. Might seem extreme, but sorry.... time to make a stand.
Anything I bought that had a 'list' of issues would be going back.
Deleted User 425

Post by Deleted User 425 »

Certainly agree, You wouldn't accept a new TV that sometimes tuns on, the remote may or not work, the volume level has mind of its own and it randomly stores tv channels.

If the driving experience wasn't so good, and I could find something else that I like I'd seriously look to change, but I'm being holding on in hope.

I'll message Rob the administrator and see if anything can be done to collate our issues as one voice, after all VW got rid of their MD due to the infotainment sage, maybe Cupra MD is also a little sensitive / twitchy?
TheBornIDentity

Post by TheBornIDentity »

Born Leccy wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:08 am Yes, that is a pain, I wonder why there isn’t an option to automatically select the user if you only have one user set up, maybe something to do with privacy.

I also have a Victor Meldrew to share, this time about the app. It’s been telling me the car is in Offline mode via that banner across the bottom of the screen since yesterday. The user privacy settings in the car it tells you to check are all as they should be, the car displays a 4G signal and the app is showing current car data. App being flakey is all I can conclude from that.
Mine keeps saying it’s offline when it obviously isn’t and I’ve discovered if you just ignore it it all works anyway. Yesterday I turned off my scheduled air conditioning while it was moaning the car was in offline mode and it sent the request and even reported the settings had been updated so it’s just a bug in that shoddy app.
Deleted User 490

Post by Deleted User 490 »

Indeed, I did a little more testing and as suspected given the app is displaying state of charge, range etc., I could send aircon instructions to the car no problem. The only thing not working is the Vehicle Status part of the app. I’ve gone to Digital Support with this, all they’ve so far is ask for mobile phone and app version info.