Obtaining the latest software

Faults and Technical chat for the CUPRA Born
MikeBornV2

Post by MikeBornV2 »

Hi all,

I'm a brand new Born V2 owner (it was delivered nearly two weeks ago, loving it overall) and was aware during the lengthy wait that the software on the infotainment and so on was supposed to be getting a major release?

Looking round here, I don't seem to have it as yet. I'm on:
Hardware: H30
Software: 0561
Display unit hardware: H45
Display unit software: 6085
Navigation database: 22.10

It seems like I should be on something more recent, and possibly relating to an ID software version? Other than fruitlessly pressing the "show all updates" button, is there anything I can do to force an update somehow? Or am I just impatient/stupid?
V2, no eBoost, in Blue.
Took the DCC and panoramic roof options.

Deleted User 490

Post by Deleted User 490 »

It’s not intuitive, would be so much easier if the Software was the version rather than a code.

Anyway, your car has the same as mine (delivered last week), apparently software 0561 corresponds to v3.1, so on that basis you have the latest available.
MikeBornV2

Post by MikeBornV2 »

Ah OK, that's great news. Thanks for the reply!
V2, no eBoost, in Blue.
Took the DCC and panoramic roof options.
Dorset1

Post by Dorset1 »

Any chance of an OTA update to 3.1? Or are Cupra/Seat in the same state as VW when it comes to updates - don't hold your breath. I did ask my Cupra dealer - they hadn't a clue.
Deleted User 490

Might be worth asking cupradigitalsupport@cupraofficial.com although they may pass you to customerservice@cupraofficial.co.uk who will probably pass you to your dealer.
monkeyhanger

Post by monkeyhanger »

Not sure I'd welcome an update to 3.1. Possibly slower, with more bugs - they never seem to fix the foibles we all currently have.
2022 V2 E-Boost L-Tech Pack - Aurora Blue
2023 Audi S3 - to avoid rapid charging on long journeys.

Octopus referral: https://share.octopus.energy/lush-fawn-565
Deleted User 490

Seems like it, noticed that some of the 3.1 foibles I have are different from what others are talking about. Ironically 2.4 on our ID.3 was ok.