Picked her up today! Pics inside

Post pictures of your CUPRA Born here
CupraV3

Post by CupraV3 »

First impressions are very good. Only thing I am confused about at the moment is that the CUPRA profile stays on when the button is pressed, even though the salesman and others online say 30 seconds. Not sure if it’s a fault or if they have changed it. Either way it feels pretty rapid in this mode.

Salesman said that he hadn’t seen this exact spec yet as they are so few and far between at the moment.

9E1BE3DB-6970-4214-BDBB-5A0BDC6FE172.jpeg

41DFE86D-C59A-4F5A-9DAD-09B013B1D5B4.jpeg

13D3F849-C053-48DE-A2F3-72F6AACAFE74.jpeg

Cupra Born | V3 | Aurora Blue | e-Boost | 20" 'Blizzard' Wheels | Panoramic Roof | Easee One Charging Robot

Rerb

Post by Rerb »

Lovely buddy!!!!
Nearly the same as mine but I opted for beats & didn't get eboost or the copper wheels, wish I had opted for different wheels now :-(
V3, Aurora Blue, Beats Audio, Glass Roof
SteveP

Post by SteveP »

That’s a good looking car. I had mine delivered today, V2 e-boost 58kwh, Vapour Grey. Just trying to work out what packs are on it. It’s a lease car from stock, so I didn’t get to spec it.
monkeyhanger

Post by monkeyhanger »

When you put anE-boost into Cupra mode, you get access to the full throttle response (other modes have dulled throttle response to various degrees: Cupra>Performance>Comfort>Range). You also get up to 30s continuous access to 231ps - seeing as the car would top out at 99mph from a standstill in about 17s, not sure why you need 30s. It does reset at some point, so it's not like you get a total of 30s for the journey and once it's spent, that's it.

You will lose access to that sharper throttle response if you take the battery level quite low (<25%).
2022 V2 E-Boost L-Tech Pack - Aurora Blue
2023 Audi S3 - to avoid rapid charging on long journeys.

Octopus referral: https://share.octopus.energy/lush-fawn-565
CupraV3

Post by CupraV3 »

monkeyhanger wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:25 am When you put anE-boost into Cupra mode, you get access to the full throttle response (other modes have dulled throttle response to various degrees: Cupra>Performance>Comfort>Range). You also get up to 30s continuous access to 231ps - seeing as the car would top out at 99mph from a standstill in about 17s, not sure why you need 30s. It does reset at some point, so it's not like you get a total of 30s for the journey and once it's spent, that's it.

You will lose access to that sharper throttle response if you take the battery level quite low (<25%).
So to make sure I understand this, if I put the car into Cupra mode the initial 30s of that mode the car delivers 231ps and after that the car defaults back to 204ps?
Cupra Born | V3 | Aurora Blue | e-Boost | 20" 'Blizzard' Wheels | Panoramic Roof | Easee One Charging Robot
monkeyhanger

Post by monkeyhanger »

CupraV3 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:50 am
monkeyhanger wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:25 am When you put anE-boost into Cupra mode, you get access to the full throttle response (other modes have dulled throttle response to various degrees: Cupra>Performance>Comfort>Range). You also get up to 30s continuous access to 231ps - seeing as the car would top out at 99mph from a standstill in about 17s, not sure why you need 30s. It does reset at some point, so it's not like you get a total of 30s for the journey and once it's spent, that's it.

So to make sure I understand this, if I put the car into Cupra mode the initial 30s of that mode the car delivers 231ps and after that the car defaults back to 204ps?
Nope. Drive your car as you would and whenever you put your foot down beyond 204ps being delivered, you will have a constant 30s available above 204ps. You'll never use it all. As long as you don't use 30s of it in one stint, it'll be available for your next stab of the accelerator.
2022 V2 E-Boost L-Tech Pack - Aurora Blue
2023 Audi S3 - to avoid rapid charging on long journeys.

Octopus referral: https://share.octopus.energy/lush-fawn-565