ACC and adjusting to speed limits

All CUPRA Born related discussions
Liamy321

Post by Liamy321 »

Hi Everyone,

I have noticed that in my Born, when using ACC, it does not adapt to speed limits like the GF's ID3. I have looked through all of the settings and can't find anything matching the description. Has anyone else seen this or have it enabled? If so, what am I missing?

Thanks
Get £50 account credit when you switch to Octopus energy using this link! https://share.octopus.energy/dawn-puma-140

Get £15 account credit in the Bonnet app with my code R347RK!

Cupra Born V2 58Kwh 204 PS | Aroura Blue | Skyline Pack | Tech (M) Pack

Nacaduct

Post by Nacaduct »

There’s a setting for that, but forgot where exactly it is… Look around, and you’ll find it:)
Cupra Born since ‘22
Born_in_MCR

Post by Born_in_MCR »

Hi,
The manual indicates that menu is here:
The speed warning can be set or deactivated completely in the menu > Assistants >
Driver alerts > Road sign detection

Good luck...
Cupra Born_V2 (58Kwh)_Geyser Silver_IO-GO...
Liamy321

Post by Liamy321 »

Thanks both.

I managed to find it in the end! In the vehicle settings menu (tapping the car icon), under assistants, ACC. The option for "adjust to speed limit" is there and in my case was turned off. It's on now and makes long drives so much easier.
Get £50 account credit when you switch to Octopus energy using this link! https://share.octopus.energy/dawn-puma-140

Get £15 account credit in the Bonnet app with my code R347RK!

Cupra Born V2 58Kwh 204 PS | Aroura Blue | Skyline Pack | Tech (M) Pack
Ianb3101

Post by Ianb3101 »

I had an ID3 before and it adjusted the speed for bends and speed zones etc., basically you just steered the car. Is this the same as that function? I have it turned on in the settings but I tried the ACC and it didn't work, do you have to change it to Speed Limit with the mode button?
Cupra Born | Glacial White | 20" Electra