Betty b

Post by Betty b »

Ok thanks for that, have to have another 🤔
Cupra Born V2 | Tech-L | Vapour Grey

GerhardMayer

Post by GerhardMayer »

UHEborn wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:11 amThe value is 0
Hi UHEborn

thanx for your support. I will test the value 0 also i a will report, if there is some difference at my german born.

To find more differences maybe you could do a backup of the 3 application Server ( 8125 of course and 8124 & 8123) and send the textfiles to my email address so i could compare them to mine/ours without beats.

if you will send it to gerhard.mayer@mac.com

THX

i will report then if i find some news
GerhardMayer

Post by GerhardMayer »

Hey Betty b

I installed the fitcamx yesterday and now i have a problem with FM/DAB. Signal seems weaker and i have some drop outs in some situations (eg in my carport with metal walls) i hadn't before. Google research lead to a problem like that if Cam Cable and Antenna Cable are close together.

can you tell me where your wireing is? My cable is above the doors on the right side. At the back i used the same hole on the right as you.
GerhardMayer

Post by GerhardMayer »

Betty b wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:56 pm If this is the same will just have to enjoy the better sound and put up with the fault 😂
I found someone at seat that can help us with the dataset fault. But he needs a VIN from a Born with Beats from factory so he can "download" the dataset and compare to mine/ours. But i do not know anyone. :(
Betty b

Post by Betty b »

GerhardMayer wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:15 pm Hey Betty b

I installed the fitcamx yesterday and now i have a problem with FM/DAB. Signal seems weaker and i have some drop outs in some situations (eg in my carport with metal walls) i hadn't before. Google research lead to a problem like that if Cam Cable and Antenna Cable are close together.

can you tell me where your wireing is? My cable is above the doors on the right side. At the back i used the same hole on the right as you.
Yes mine runs down the right side upper door, but haven’t noticed any problems with DAB but I’m having a problem with recordings missing files, fitcamx have been great and replaced the whole front and rear cameras but I’m still having the same problem after about half hour into journey it starts missing files.
Tried new software, new cameras and new memory cards but still no joy.
Betty b

Post by Betty b »

GerhardMayer wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:28 pm
Betty b wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:56 pm If this is the same will just have to enjoy the better sound and put up with the fault 😂
I found someone at seat that can help us with the dataset fault. But he needs a VIN from a Born with Beats from factory so he can "download" the dataset and compare to mine/ours. But i do not know anyone. :(
UHEborn on here Has Cupra born with factory beats 🤞
Liamy321

Post by Liamy321 »

@Betty b

Out of curiosity, where are the screws to get the rear door card off? Trying to sort a rattle out in mine and can't work it out for the life of me!
Get £50 account credit when you switch to Octopus energy using this link! https://share.octopus.energy/dawn-puma-140

Get £15 account credit in the Bonnet app with my code R347RK!

Cupra Born V2 58Kwh 204 PS | Aroura Blue | Skyline Pack | Tech (M) Pack
Betty b

Post by Betty b »

You have to remove the inside door handle trim, behind are two torx bolts and one turn clip at the bottom.

If you read through this post it’s already mentioned in a video.
Liamy321

Post by Liamy321 »

Thanks,

I must have missed the video scrolling through on my phone.
Get £50 account credit when you switch to Octopus energy using this link! https://share.octopus.energy/dawn-puma-140

Get £15 account credit in the Bonnet app with my code R347RK!

Cupra Born V2 58Kwh 204 PS | Aroura Blue | Skyline Pack | Tech (M) Pack
Stu

Post by Stu »

Betty b wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:48 pm First impression, camera’s front/rear have good image quality but need to do night driving to be sure.
Lovely job on the rear camera install.

Did you route straight down the centre of the car over the headlining? If so any issues or did you manage to rod it through easily enough??

You removed the bracket and taped it which looks much better but does it provide the right angle for rear view?

Having lived with the cam for a while how do you find it?? What’s the quality like?
Stu….

V2 - Vapour Grey