Car Seat Back tidy / Tablet Holder

All CUPRA Born related discussions
viking2010

Post by viking2010 »

Hi,

In my old Seat Leon, the front seats were more traditional with the headrests being stuck in with two metal posts. In the Born however, this isn't the case with the sport seats, and I haven't found a good solution yet to be able to fasten my sons tablet in to some sort of holder on the back of the front passenger seat. I've looked at some car seatback pocket things which can hold a tablet, but these are fastened around the front seat, usually with velcro, and with the shape of the seats, I'm not sure they would be a good fit. Has anyone else found any solution that works?

Cheers!

TomMurray

Post by TomMurray »

I was about to tackle this, hopefully someone will answer for us!
Blackeunos

Post by Blackeunos »

What about the style that fit between the posts on a regular seat heat rest? Surely you should be able to get them to fit in a similar way inbetween the harness slot in the Born's bucket seats?

Something like this...

Screenshot_20220802-212727_Amazon Shopping.jpg

You may have to alter the ends to fit securely.
2016-2021 - Nissan Leaf Tekna 24
Sept 21-July 22 - VW ID.3 Life Pro Moonstone
July 22 - Cupra Born V1, Vapor grey, Tech Pack L, 19" Typhoon alloys
Born_in_PT

Post by Born_in_PT »

Hi,

You can try something like this:

1.PNG

You can find it here:
https://die-sattlerei.com/index.html

It's not cheap but there is a specific model for the Born.
CUPRA Born Aurora Blue 58kWh
viking2010

Post by viking2010 »

Wow, you weren't kidding about it not being cheap!! lol, but I think something like that is what I'm after. Will have to continue searching the tinterweb for the time being!

Appreciate the advice and suggestions though, thank you.
Born_in_PT

Post by Born_in_PT »

viking2010 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:39 am Wow, you weren't kidding about it not being cheap!! lol, but I think something like that is what I'm after. Will have to continue searching the tinterweb for the time being!

Appreciate the advice and suggestions though, thank you.
👍

Yes, it's really not cheap for what it is...

Maybe if you wait some time another options will appear. It's a "recent" model...
CUPRA Born Aurora Blue 58kWh
TomMurray

Post by TomMurray »

Blackeunos wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:29 pm What about the style that fit between the posts on a regular seat heat rest? Surely you should be able to get them to fit in a similar way inbetween the harness slot in the Born's bucket seats?

Something like this...
Screenshot_20220802-212727_Amazon Shopping.jpg

You may have to alter the ends to fit securely.
Just to let people know, I have this Lamicall holder which I use in my Ateca. Is doesn't fit in the Cupra, you can't push the clips in enough for it to fit through the gap.