Best 80% Range

All CUPRA Born related discussions
Daveion

Post by Daveion »

The range topic never drops too far from people's minds.
This morning on an 80% charge I was showing 241 miles. Projected range at 100% 301 miles.
I know in reality if I hit the motorway that will not be the case but on local trips its a correct reflection. Never got the ID3 up to tgat level.
Born V2-Tech L collected June 22
BMW Z4 e89 sDrive30i Highline
BMW Z4 e85 3.0i SE

monkeyhanger

Post by monkeyhanger »

My ID3 left tge showroom down in Evesham on 304 miles and it rapidly descended from there as I embarked on my 245 milejourney home with it.

If it's showing around 300 mile on 100%/240 miles on 80%, you've driven it like a nun and if you carry on driving in the same way you'll manage that range. Seems strange we're all obsessed with efficiency, even when the miles are costing coppers on a home charge (I leave my driving data screen on a lot).
2022 V2 E-Boost L-Tech Pack - Aurora Blue
2023 Audi S3 - to avoid rapid charging on long journeys.

Octopus referral: https://share.octopus.energy/lush-fawn-565
Daveion

Post by Daveion »

monkeyhanger wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:55 am My ID3 left tge showroom down in Evesham on 304 miles and it rapidly descended from there as I embarked on my 245 milejourney home with it.

If it's showing around 300 mile on 100%/240 miles on 80%, you've driven it like a nun and if you carry on driving in the same way you'll manage that range. Seems strange we're all obsessed with efficiency, even when the miles are costing coppers on a home charge (I leave my driving data screen on a lot).
Included some dual carriage way at 60+. Not all Nun but some Nun maybe. I like to keep the range topic fresh. Positive impressions help I think when people weigh up whether to get a BEV. There are always some horror stories out there.
Born V2-Tech L collected June 22
BMW Z4 e89 sDrive30i Highline
BMW Z4 e85 3.0i SE
WelshCupraB

Post by WelshCupraB »

Monkey Hanger why do you put the spec of your car and wife's car on every post ? I appreciate you are excited like all of us but please NO. Just tell us about the car as it looks like showing off, not very British mate.
Liamy321

Post by Liamy321 »

WelshCupraB wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:18 pm Monkey Hanger why do you put the spec of your car and wife's car on every post ? I appreciate you are excited like all of us but please NO. Just tell us about the car as it looks like showing off, not very British mate.
It's a signature. Quite a few of us have them on here. Myself included.
Get £50 account credit when you switch to Octopus energy using this link! https://share.octopus.energy/dawn-puma-140

Get £15 account credit in the Bonnet app with my code R347RK!

Cupra Born V2 58Kwh 204 PS | Aroura Blue | Skyline Pack | Tech (M) Pack
WelshCupraB

Post by WelshCupraB »

Not cool.
Ibanez Roadstar II 1985 as played by Micheal J Fox in Back to the Future in Pin Heads audition as an example.
monkeyhanger

Post by monkeyhanger »

WelshCupraB wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:55 pm Not cool.
Ibanez Roadstar II 1985 as played by Micheal J Fox in Back to the Future in Pin Heads audition as an example.
Not sure what your point is, but I've taken it into consideration.

alanjs

Post by alanjs »

WelshCupraB wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:18 pm Monkey Hanger why do you put the spec of your car and wife's car on every post ? I appreciate you are excited like all of us but please NO. Just tell us about the car as it looks like showing off, not very British mate.
So you front up here as a new member and almost immediately start insulting existing members, telling them what they can and cannot do and saying in a subsequent post that they are "not cool". That's some attitude.
In many vehicle-specific forums members enter their vehicle details in their stored signature. I've seen and done this in Golf GTi and Golf R forums. If members have questions about specific models, options upgrades or variants then they can see which other members may have experience of the issues and can give valid replies.
So please YES as it is useful information for the rest of us.
I hadn't included my spec yet as the car hasn't been delivered, but just to please you and I have now added the details for the benefit of others. You are of course, perfectly free to ignore it.
ETTO
Born V3, Aurora Blue, Tech (M) pack, Firestorm wheels, Pano roof
Ordered 21 June, 2022, delivered 17 Jan 2023
monkeyhanger

Post by monkeyhanger »

It is handy to see who's got what, we're all interested - if someone has queries or ussues with their park assist, it would be handy to identify another user with L-Tech pack to ask them, or someone thinking about going the E-Boost route, might identify me as having one and ask what the differences are from the 204ps variant, or ask someone with a certain colour what it's like in differing lights.

monkeyhanger

Post by monkeyhanger »

alanjs wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:43 pm I have now added the details for the benefit of others. You are of course, perfectly free to ignore it.
ETTO
Hey! Stop bragging about your V3, you're making all us V2ers jealous! :lol: