Car Mats

All CUPRA Born related discussions
davmatjo

Post by davmatjo »

Kernowboy wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:49 am Not listed in the standard spec for any version in the UK which they normally would be, but are listed as an accessory at additional cost. Good to hear they are being supplied albeit it randomly; going to be a tough gig to get the dealer to provide them though if they dig their feet in, unless you have something written down or verbally agreed pre-purchase.
Neither the price list nor the configurator make any mention of mats. The brochure seems to mention it, but only in the context of part numbers.

The dealer very specifically told me that mats were definitely included when I ordered the car. So I would say if they are not being supplied, the dealer is likely doing something dodgy.

Elsewhere I think I remember someone complaining that they didn't receive a normal type 2 cable with their car and instead the dealer tried to do something weird with adding a mode 3 charger and discounting the cost of it from the order. IIRC that person didn't receive mats either and something fishy was definitely going on there.

monkeyhanger

Post by monkeyhanger »

Unfortunately, dealers seem to be getting away with acting like complete sheisters at the moment - it's definitely a sellers market right now.
2022 V2 E-Boost L-Tech Pack - Aurora Blue
2023 Audi S3 - to avoid rapid charging on long journeys.

Octopus referral: https://share.octopus.energy/lush-fawn-565