Service Intervals?

All CUPRA Born related discussions
daern

Post by daern »

UniqueUser1 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 9:43 am Thanks everyone for the helpful replies, it's much appreciated.

I wanted to share a quick update after speaking with Cupra UK customer services.

They confirmed the car is due a 1-Year inspection service and seemed to side with the dealer's recommendation.

I'm still quite confused as to why this isn't appearing on the cars onboard computer though; it's still showing the next inspection due in 300+ days..
I called my local dealer about the current tyre recall and booked the car in. He confirmed that they don't need to see a Cupra Born until it's two years old (usage depending - the car will let you know if needed earlier)

Someone is not right here...

AuroraBlue

Post by AuroraBlue »

Received an email from dealer, not the closest or supplying dealer to say car is almost a year old and to book it in for first year service.
Read updates on here and fully expected to take it in so called closest and supplying dealer.
The service advisor helpfully explained that the first annual service is voluntary and not a requirement. It is a nice to have, fluids are checked and topped up required but not a lot more.
As the car is running fine I made the decision to leave it until service shows as being due in the infotainment screen.
Cupra Born V2, Aurora Blue