Improvement points

All CUPRA Born related discussions
Nacaduct

Post by Nacaduct » Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:17 pm

As the remote control for the garage stopped working, we are left to going old school and open the garage door with a tag😱

Although I noticed this before, as soon as you lift your behind to get to the keys in the pocket easier, the car thinks you are somehow leaving and goes into park… quite annoying:(

The seat sensor is, in most cases excellent, and the way it ought to work, but could be improved. For example, when going in reverse, I am used to actually look through the rear window, resulting in a nice little lift from the seat, and the damn car stops with a jolt.

Here’s my suggestion for improvement:
How about, instead of havingbthe sensors in the seat react instantly, there would be a 10s delay? That way, you would get these crazy shut offs when you’re just moving about in your seat.

Anybody else got any good ideas onnwgat can be improved in an otherwise great car?
Cupra Born since ‘22

steve green

Post by steve green » Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:13 am

I'd like to see charging increments of 5% instead of the current 10%, ie 80,85,90,95,100%
Often 90% is not enough for a long trip and I'd rather not go to 100% too often.
New V1 Owner from July 2022

TheBornIDentity

Post by TheBornIDentity » Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:28 pm

1) the reversing camera moved under the boot logo like on the ID3. It’s higher up and doesn’t get dirty / wet there.

2) lane assist having a physical button; though that’s against the legislation (that was clearly made by people that haven’t understood the consequences).

3) Heating, volume, window, cruise control and any safety related controls having actual buttons.

4) the wiper sweep being reversed in the U.K. so rain isn’t dumped into the drivers line of sight.

5) the pitch of the sound for pedestrians being changed so it doesn’t penetrate the cabin so much. It’s very audible on the Born but can hardly be heard in the ID3.

Edit: I agree with all the points above btw.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post