Wheel Protectors

All CUPRA Born related discussions
Splitpin

Post by Splitpin »

With my V2 hopefully arriving at the end of this month I am wondering if anybody has fitted Alloygator wheel protectors. If so did you have any problems fitting them and if so what ?
I am a little concerned as my wife managed to clip a kerb last week, for the first time, and put a small dent a rim on her Skoda !!
I must admit that I am getting quite excited now at having my first EV but a little worried about all the queries brought up on the forum.
It sounds as if Cupra still have alot of sorting out to do on the software so we can get the car to do what we want.

monkeyhanger

Post by monkeyhanger »

TheC9nti 6 tyreshave a reasonablelip on them for the19" V2 wheels. It would take quite a clumsy park to scrape the alloys.
2022 V2 E-Boost L-Tech Pack - Aurora Blue
2023 Audi S3 - to avoid rapid charging on long journeys.

Octopus referral: https://share.octopus.energy/lush-fawn-565
Betty b

Post by Betty b »

monkeyhanger wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:23 pm TheC9nti 6 tyreshave a reasonablelip on them for the19" V2 wheels. It would take quite a clumsy park to scrape the alloys.
You obviously haven’t met my wife 🤣
Cupra Born V2 | Tech-L | Vapour Grey
Born2Ride

Post by Born2Ride »

Splitpin wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:42 am It sounds as if Cupra still have alot of sorting out to do on the software so we can get the car to do what we want.
Don't fret, nothing is as bad as it reads. Once you stop trying to find the faults you soon appreciate all that is good. Some stuff may get better with software updates (VW track record not great so far but it may improve). Try the forums for any other car you can think of, you'll see the same complaining!