Good morning from Wiltshire

New to the CUPRA Born Forums? Introduce yourself here
KekseKaempfer

Post by KekseKaempfer »

My V3 was delivered yesterday. Love the car so far. Got some issues still with connecting to CUPRA ID, as in, it aint working and no updates to download. Still, love the car, nice to see non-facebook forums still around.

Cheers
Chris
Rayleigh Red V3 e-Boost with extras

Daveion

Post by Daveion »

KekseKaempfer wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:40 am My V3 was delivered yesterday. Love the car so far. Got some issues still with connecting to CUPRA ID, as in, it aint working and no updates to download. Still, love the car, nice to see non-facebook forums still around.

Cheers
Chris
Make sure your permissions are ON in the car and that you have your 4g connection.
Born V2-Tech L collected June 22
BMW Z4 e89 sDrive30i Highline
BMW Z4 e85 3.0i SE
KekseKaempfer

Post by KekseKaempfer »

Daveion wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:14 pm
KekseKaempfer wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:40 am My V3 was delivered yesterday. Love the car so far. Got some issues still with connecting to CUPRA ID, as in, it aint working and no updates to download. Still, love the car, nice to see non-facebook forums still around.

Cheers
Chris
Make sure your permissions are ON in the car and that you have your 4g connection.
Thanks Dave. I sorted it. I'd missed the SW update. Swore I did it yesterday, obviously not.

Chrus
Rayleigh Red V3 e-Boost with extras