Air Con coming through passenger side

Faults and Technical chat for the CUPRA Born
Andyjsam

Post by Andyjsam »

Hello,

Only had the car 2 weeks (V2 E-boost with Tech-L)
A weird issue that I only just noticed this morning, just wanted to check if anyone else had this problem before I bother ringing the dealer.

When I'm the only person in the car, the climate control indicates that the passenger side vents are disabled and only blowing through driver side (passenger side on eco). However there is only air blowing through the passenger side and not the driver side. If I turn the air conditioning into manual mode and turn the vents on then it comes out as expected where is selected.

Don't know if there's some setting I'm missing?

Thanks in advance,
Andy

Born2Ride

Post by Born2Ride »

This sounds very much like a left hand drive software bug you've discovered if it does affect other RHD cars. Interesting to hear what others say, I'd help but my car is still on order (since March :shock: )
pandamoanium

Post by pandamoanium »

Agreed. As when I'm the only person in the car driving, only the right hand side vents work and not the left.
Cupra Born V2 | Tech-L | Glacial White
Nacaduct

Post by Nacaduct »

Well, I have a LHD car and this has happened to me as well. I am not sure about the aircon in this car - this morning, temp set at 23°, the very left vent blows warm air and the middle drivers ine is blowing out cooler air. I suspect this is to get to the desired temp in the car as a whole, but it feels weird and I constantly have to adjust.
Cupra Born since ‘22