Not charging to 100%?

Faults and Technical chat for the CUPRA Born
Scotty_Mac

Post by Scotty_Mac »

Hello!

Have had my born for a few months and absolutely love it but am having a few issues with the operating system.....seems to be a common theme on various faults.

1. Update stuck has been for weeks, is there anything that can get this to actually work? I can't log in with the app until it does.
2. No matter what I do with the routines it always immediately charges, I have got round this by setting this by setting the times on my charger.
3. Today I had an issue charging when at the services, it would not charge past 80% regardless of what I set the charge level to. When I tried to check if any routines were on it won't load the routines screen.

Any experienced similar faults issues and got round them?

Cheers
Scott

monkeyhanger

Post by monkeyhanger »

Scotty_Mac wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:33 pm Hello!

Have had my born for a few months and absolutely love it but am having a few issues with the operating system.....seems to be a common theme on various faults.

1. Update stuck has been for weeks, is there anything that can get this to actually work? I can't log in with the app until it does.
2. No matter what I do with the routines it always immediately charges, I have got round this by setting this by setting the times on my charger.
3. Today I had an issue charging when at the services, it would not charge past 80% regardless of what I set the charge level to. When I tried to check if any routines were on it won't load the routines screen.

Any experienced similar faults issues and got round them?

Cheers
Scott
1. The app is crap, and once you have it sorted, you'll be asked o confirm your identity as primary user on every start up of the car.
2. Never use the car to schedule a charge - keep the scheduling on the charger.
3. On the charging screen within the car, you've almost certainly set the max charging of the battery to 80%. No matter where you plug in, if the car has max charging set to 80%, it won't exceed it. You can easily change it up to 100% if you're going on a long journey.
2022 V2 E-Boost L-Tech Pack - Aurora Blue
2023 Audi S3 - to avoid rapid charging on long journeys.

Octopus referral: https://share.octopus.energy/lush-fawn-565