My Cupra app

Faults and Technical chat for the CUPRA Born
James-W

Post by James-W »

For anyone who suffers what I was experiencing…

Turns out it was something so completely and stupidly easy to fix.

In VEHICLE PERMISSIONS on the app, I hadn’t selected HIGH VOLTAGE BATTERY PROTECTION to Activated.

Now have full access to all services. Small relief, hopefully the app (at least half) works now!

Deleted User 490

Post by Deleted User 490 »

I've had an open ticket back and forth with cupradigitalsupport about why the estimated range shown on the app is often incorrectly much lower than what's shown in the car. They asked me 3 times to send photos/screenshots (as if they kept losing them) and finally came up with this...🙄

"The value displayed in the App can be wrong if the units are in miles - which seems to be the case. The value displayed in the vehicle infotainment is working well.".
daern

Post by daern »

Born Leccy wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:20 pm I've had an open ticket back and forth with cupradigitalsupport about why the estimated range shown on the app is often incorrectly much lower than what's shown in the car. They asked me 3 times to send photos/screenshots (as if they kept losing them) and finally came up with this...🙄

"The value displayed in the App can be wrong if the units are in miles - which seems to be the case. The value displayed in the vehicle infotainment is working well.".
Yes, the answer is "it does that from time to time". Sigh, oh well.

On the bonus side, as of this morning, odometer is now working again in the app for those with 3.0 cars. They've finally fixed their API :-)
Thelor

Post by Thelor »

daern wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:35 pm
Born Leccy wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:20 pm I've had an open ticket back and forth with cupradigitalsupport about why the estimated range shown on the app is often incorrectly much lower than what's shown in the car. They asked me 3 times to send photos/screenshots (as if they kept losing them) and finally came up with this...🙄

Yes, the answer is "it does that from time to time". Sigh, oh well.

On the bonus side, as of this morning, odometer is now working again in the app for those with 3.0 cars. They've finally fixed their API :-)
Yep, just noticed I got ODO back and I am running 3.0. But the car changed color in the app.... Ah well...
Deleted User 490

App version hasn’t changed but the car colour is now blue with copper trimmed wheels, is that same for all? It was more like my car previously, white/silver. Weird things do happen with this app and backend 🫤
Deleted User 425

Post by Deleted User 425 »

Ditto!!!!
Thelor

Post by Thelor »

Born Leccy wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:32 pm App version hasn’t changed but the car colour is now blue with copper trimmed wheels, is that same for all? It was more like my car previously, white/silver. Weird things do happen with this app and backend 🫤
Precisely this!
Deleted User 490

Steering wheel is still on the left in the new blue car 😆
Thelor

Post by Thelor »

And now it totally reset and asked my for personal information. *sigh* Cupra really suck at software and running its digital infrastructure.
Thelor

Post by Thelor »

Hmm... In another UK forum they found out the servers are down for planned maintenance.